Recent Comments

• Reply to: A Bond For Life   Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 8:57am
    Comment Author:

Thank you! There are some situations where divorce is necessary, like physical abuse and disloyalty. Other than that, marriage is a bond for life, and since it's a vow, it shouldn't be broken. But I understand where you're coming from!

• Reply to: A Bond For Life   Monday, March 25, 2019 - 6:55pm
    Comment Author:

While I don't really agree with the overall message of this poem, I really like the way you wrote it. Good job!

• Reply to: Home   Monday, March 25, 2019 - 3:58pm

Thank you!!!

• Reply to: Home   Monday, March 25, 2019 - 7:33am
    Comment Author:

Bekkah, what a powerful tribute to your town and school!

• Reply to: Life Without Him   Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 2:23pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you sooo much! I'm glad you enjoyed this!

• Reply to: Life Without Him   Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 2:12pm
    Comment Author:

This is just so amazing. You are really talented!

• Reply to: Tears to Rainbows   Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 2:09pm
    Comment Author:

Wow. Lately, literature has been making me cry a lot, especially this work.

• Reply to: Rainbow at night   Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 1:15pm

Thank you so much!

• Reply to: A letter   Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 12:58pm
    Comment Author:

This is such a raw and emotional poem! I know exactly how you feel because I've had the same experience. You are such a good poet!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reply to: Rainbow at night   Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 12:12pm
    Comment Author:

Wow! This is absolutely beautiful! I love the quiet way this poem fills your mind.
    Amazing job!

• Reply to: To all the people who hate Muslims   Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 11:22am
    Comment Author:

This is earth shatteringly beautiful x the big ideas brought close and the way you hit the reader with the little personal details. Even the way you speak when you read the piece is just amazingly strong, you can hear the emotion through the words on the page :) Well done, it is beautiful

• Reply to: a smell   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 9:28pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you for your kind comment!

• Reply to: A Morning Stroll   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 9:01pm
    Comment Author:

This is so lovely and sad. I read it over again after I read the ending and it gave me chills. I agree with Reid--the twist is so well put in. I really enjoyed this.

• Reply to: To all the people who hate Muslims   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 6:15pm
    Comment Author:

....This hit me in the heart I listened and listened you have a way to make a story of just a few words show how you feel or how maybe anyone who doesn’t have the voice to say

• Reply to: A Morning Stroll   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 5:35pm
    Comment Author:

Layla, I love this story! The twist is so expertly woven in.

• Reply to: My Baby   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 5:01pm
    Comment Author:

Nice job with this story, Jenseny! I like it!

• Reply to: A letter   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 1:30pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: Celia   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 10:22am
    Comment Author:

Thank you! Thank means a lot!

• Reply to: Celia   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 9:13am
    Comment Author:

So well written and inspiring!

• Reply to: The Reflection Of His Eyes   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 9:05am
    Comment Author:

I love this! It has great rhythm and an important message.

• Reply to: Alive   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 7:02am

Thank you!

• Reply to: The Eternity Rainbow   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 6:53am

Thanks!

• Reply to: Book Recommendations   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 6:24am
    Comment Author:

OOH! Did you say "war novel"? I'm a big fan of anything written in the times of a war, especially World War II! I'll keep a lookout for that book! It sounds interesting!

• Reply to: Shaken Faith   Friday, March 22, 2019 - 6:20am

Thank you!!

• Reply to: Book Recommendations   Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 7:18pm
    Comment Author:

A book I would recommend to anyone would be "All Quiet on the Western Front". I know that a lot of people would be turned off by the fact that it is a war novel but it is beautifully written and emotional.