Recent Comments

• Reply to: Believer   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 6:53pm
    Comment Author:

I’m really glad that this made your day happier! I think that for a society who is so focused on “I’m fine” when we are not we forget to actually smile genuinely. I believe in you!

• Reply to: Trashcan Man   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 6:24pm
    Comment Author:

I'm so glad that so many people liked it! It's one of my favorites.

• Reply to: Trashcan Man   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 6:08pm
    Comment Author:

Rubber Soul, I second all the great comments about this song. Your beautiful voice makes your poetry come alive and dance! I love this!

• Reply to: Untitled   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 5:48pm
    Comment Author:

Listening to this again and again! Incredible! Could you, would you, consider titling it? A new messiah? Bloodletting? Tripping on my tunnel vision? Any of these wonderful lines would make a great title -- or something completely different. Wow, this is good!

• Reply to: Believer   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 5:11pm
    Comment Author:

This put a smile on my face and left me having a better day. Thanks!

• Reply to: Petrichor   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 5:00pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much Love to Write! This poem was one of those poems that was just waiting to get out of me and as soon as I started it I had no trouble writing it. I'm glad you liked the last stanza. I love it too but I wasn't sure if it worked because of the slightly different rhyme scheme. I glad it does!

• Reply to: Nice is Different than Good   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 4:58pm

yay! thank you.

• Reply to: Nice is Different than Good   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 4:54pm
    Comment Author:

There are so many great things about this piece. First of all, the line about stuffing people into a grand piano, I totally get that. I also loved your reference to into the woods, of course. I feel this way all the time. Thanks for this.

• Reply to: Her Mask   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 4:52pm
    Comment Author:

I wonder how many people will read this piece and think, "Wow, she really gets it. She's describing my life." This is a beautiful, poignant piece. Thank you for sharing it!

• Reply to: 93 Cents More   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 4:50pm
    Comment Author:

This is really great. It's short, definitive, and strong. Loved it!

• Reply to: I Love You Mom   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 2:35pm

You're welcome!

• Reply to: I Love You Mom   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 2:05pm

Thanks for the support!

• Reply to: I Love You Mom   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 2:02pm
    Comment Author:

We can never thank our moms enough! Thanks for sharing this (and for making all the rhymes work together)!

• Reply to: Chorale   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 1:53pm
    Comment Author:

This is complex and powerful. It really captures a sense of yearning and a swirl of emotions, especially with the way it is interwoven with references to sounds and silence and music. Thanks for writing this and sharing it!

• Reply to: To all the oceans that carried me ashore   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 12:28pm
    Comment Author:

This is a wonderful expression of gratitude. The part that really connected with me was: "To all the thunderstorms that soaked me, I thank you for showing me that life is precious."

• Reply to: Recovery   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 12:22pm
    Comment Author:

I love the resilient mindset of this poem, and the way it moves calmly forward. The ending is especially strong!

• Reply to: unnamed stars   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 11:55am
    Comment Author:

Such a beautiful appreciation of the night sky! I especially like opening line, as well as "I can catch comets in my palms or fall on the cradle of constellations."

• Reply to: I'm not OK   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 11:45am

Very creative!

• Reply to: Petrichor   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 9:07am
    Comment Author:

This poem is so beautiful. You make the rhymes work so subtly, it's really graceful! I love the last stanza and especially the last line!

• Reply to: Dishes With Scarlett   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 9:01am

Hi gagi I love it

• Reply to: The Fight   Monday, May 20, 2019 - 8:42am

• Reply to: Alacrity - Spoken Word   Sunday, May 19, 2019 - 8:31pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much Graceful!!!

• Reply to: Springtime   Sunday, May 19, 2019 - 8:07pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: Springtime   Sunday, May 19, 2019 - 7:50pm
    Comment Author:

These are beautiful photos! I love the one of the birdhouse.

• Reply to: Alacrity - Spoken Word   Sunday, May 19, 2019 - 5:39pm
    Comment Author:

Wow Love to write, you have so much talent. This poems your language is so amazing and the way you flowed into each stanza was also so good.
    Absolutely amazing job!