Recent Comments

• Reply to: Slow Dance   Monday, January 21, 2019 - 3:53pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you Mr. Gevalt! I am glad that you liked it. That's precisely what I was going for.

• Reply to: why i dislike ghost stories   Monday, January 21, 2019 - 11:15am
    Comment Author:

Thank you! I'm glad it made sense and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

• Reply to: why i dislike ghost stories   Monday, January 21, 2019 - 7:12am
    Comment Author:

I loved riding along the stream of your consciousness on this! You say in your postscript you don't know if this makes sense. It makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing your thinking and wondering.

• Reply to: I Never Told You   Sunday, January 20, 2019 - 10:41pm

• Reply to: But I'm Not   Sunday, January 20, 2019 - 10:39pm
    Comment Author:

love it sister! keep rocking Maaika! :)

• Reply to: Winter   Sunday, January 20, 2019 - 9:43pm
    Comment Author:

Nice descriptions of winter. I especially loved the part “winter is being with one another” it was a great finish. Good Job!

• Reply to: That Girl   Sunday, January 20, 2019 - 6:21pm
    Comment Author:

I really liked this, you described this girl really well!

• Reply to: The Mysterious Claudia Fisher   Sunday, January 20, 2019 - 1:01pm
    Comment Author:

Yes please! You are a great writer, this story left me yearning for more!

• Reply to: Hunger   Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 9:06pm

Thank you so much!!

• Reply to: What if there was a world   Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 6:59pm
    Comment Author:

Wow this is so good I love it!

• Reply to: Hunger   Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 5:12pm
    Comment Author:

I have no idea what is happening, but I love that! This is so open ended and fascinating and really fast-paced! I really love this.

• Reply to: The Wish   Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 9:16am
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to be part of this program!

• Reply to: Have You Ever Met that Person   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 9:47pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you! Your support is very much appreciated. :)

• Reply to: Have You Ever Met that Person   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 6:58pm
    Comment Author:

That is so great! I want to meet someone like that!

• Reply to: 7:34 AM   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 5:49pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: The Mysterious Claudia Fisher   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 4:36pm

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE STORY OF CLAUDIA FISHER NOW!!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE
    (If you want to)

• Reply to: The Maze   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 3:58pm

Entirely my pleasure! :)

• Reply to: The Maze   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 3:57pm

Thank you so much!

• Reply to: The Maze   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 3:48pm
    Comment Author:

I love that the maze was the narrator's creation! That adds SO MUCH to the story! It almost feels like a psychological drama! Very nice. Also, welcome to YWP! I hope you enjoy.

• Reply to: Grief   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 1:21pm
    Comment Author:

This is a beautiful piece, with great wisdom in it. Thanks for writing it!

• Reply to: 7:34 AM   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 1:15pm
    Comment Author:

This is very descriptive. It has a cinematic, opening-of-a-movie quality. The use of time for a title is clever, and I like the way you flow from melancholy into the promise of a new day. Well done!

• Reply to: A Short Political Commentary   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 12:44pm
    Comment Author:

thank you! I want to respect Hannah campbell's opinions at the same time as express my own! I do agree with most of their points though!

• Reply to: A Short Political Commentary   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 9:08am
    Comment Author:

I agree with activist_fieldhockey.

• Reply to: The Problem with Feminism   Friday, January 18, 2019 - 8:57am
    Comment Author:

No hard feelings! It's good to know that there are people in the world that can agree to disagree respectfully. Have a blessed day!

• Reply to: silent cry   Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 9:07pm