What is this?

A way to share tiny moments, ideas, stories; things you see, feel, overhear, realize, think ...
Write fast. Post from your smartphone. Add a photograph. Some options:

Tell (show) us what just happened.
Write a story using only 500 characters.
Write a six-word story.
Share a weird thought.
Or a moment that amused.

Go for it!

A tiny moment, story

I like
Anticipation
The best.
I like dragons
Because they can breathe fire
And swim
And fly
And destroy things
And they are versitile
Like me.
Flowers are dead
As soon as I pick them
But they make me feel more
Alive
My favorite thing about my friends is that a group of high schoolers can still have fun playing hide and seek
Jay woke up
It’s 7:24 A.M.
I wan to go back to sleep.
Whoops just realized I wrote jay instead of just. I guess that just proves how tired I was ;)
2 days ago
The fact that it's 6:00 isn't going to change, waiting around hoping that it wasn't is only going to make it 6:01
Lately, I've been thinking a lot about my future.
It makes me sad that it doesn't involve
the places, the people, the ideas
that it once did.
My C game is decent
My B game is pretty good
But my A game is the best one yet.
I don’t need your gifts,
I just need your time.
I don’t need your touch,
I just need your attention.
I don’t need your body,
I just need You.
When you can't think of what to write
Listen to your heart it always has something to say.
The letter "J" is pronounced like "Y" in the Swedish language.
One time, my grandmother was driving a distant cousin visiting from Sweden around upstate New York.
The passed a large stone building surrounded by fences, and when asked my grandmother said what it was. The cousin got very excited because she thought it was Yale University.
Grandma: No, it's a JAIL.
I used to think that sarcasm was pronounced "sarascam." lol.
I thought mayonnaise was "may-oh-niss-ee-us". And I read it like that in front of my entire eighth grade class.
05/21/2019 - 7:35pm
Challenge!
Write a poem or a story to someone you know who needs some encouragement in their life. In the challenge box, put "Got your back"
Share it with that person!
Did the fog really stop you?
Or was it the fear that others gave you?
I have an extreme love for poetry, and my mother surprised me by taking me to an open mic night, at a place called “BusBoys and Poets”
Oh my gosh, my friend was wearing a "busboys and poets" t-shirt the other day and I was really confused as to what it was, and now I know!
05/21/2019 - 8:44pm
I want to join a poetry team .-.
YWP should make a poetry team! And then we compete against poetry teams across the area
05/19/2019 - 6:07pm
That would be fantastic!
05/21/2019 - 10:52am
What's the best combination of words you've ever seen or heard?
"Speculative skullduggery". I found it in an otherwise awful AP US History textbook.
05/19/2019 - 12:32pm
Every time a smile falls
A beautiful flower wilts.
And every time a flower wilts
The earth gathers the others closer
05/18/2019 - 9:28am
Yess!
05/19/2019 - 10:23am
And every time the earth gathers the others closer
The sun smiles back, shining harder
05/19/2019 - 10:25am
Blackbeard is my cat. He likes to scratch on trees, likes to eat and eat, and he does not like to be cuddled. Blackbeard is a funny cat. Sometimes he gets into fights with other cats. Usually I let him back inside so that he does not get hurt. Blackbeard is not very playful. He likes to drink milk. I like to hold Blackbeard in my arms. When I am sad or sick Blackbeard is always there for me. Sometimes Blackbeard is grumpy and scratches me or bites me but hes always my cute little kitty.
For some reason it always makes me happy to see a little old lady driving a pickup truck.
I know!
05/17/2019 - 7:35pm